Friday 2 December 2011

Giant Monster Chunks, yes we rattle!!!!

Zur deutschen Version

What do little boys need who have everything?

MONSTER CHUNKS!
Any Monster Chunks?
No - GIANT Monster Chunks!
Is there anything they need to be able to?
Yes - RATTLE \(^_^)/ 




The best friends of my little boy are celebrating their first birthday this week. For their great day they get as presents (one more time *g*)...

... GIANT RATTLE MONSTER CHUNKS \(^_^)/


According to the designer Rebecca Danger the chunks love to dance and are the perfect pets. In additon I gave them a rattle, so they can scare "monsters-under-the-bed" away.

The chunk twins have to seperate but I hope this is not too much of a problem for them as they will be living with really nice little boys and you never know, maybe they will meet some day at the playground again!

The chunks are a great project to try different yarns and needles. I had a lot of fun making them and I'm sure they are not the last ones.


I was really happy that my lables arrived in time, so the chunks are my first "branded" projekt (^_^)



Here you can find the chunks on ravelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment