Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Zur deutschen Version

The first time I saw Allison LoCicero's Entrelac Scarf I've been ravished.


And as the best mom of all (mine) wanted a colorful scarf for Christmas which she could wear with her brown winter coat, I just went off to buy the yarn "Noro Silk Garden". Normally I would think twice before I spend 10€/50g but it's Christmas and it's for my mom (^.^)

The yarn itself was something that one needs to get used to because thickness and strength are unsteady.


I was curious how the pattern would work and it's really that one square is knitted after another. In the beginning I knitted stitch by stitch according to the directions as I was not able to imagine how the pattern will occur. After the secound row of squares everything was clear and the project nearly finished on it's own.


Oh yeah, when I picked my lables I couldn't decide which of my two favorite ones to choose so I ordered both and this ist the second variant - which one do you like more? (the other one is on the  Monster Chunks)





Entrelac Scarf


No gauge required

Here you can finde the scarf on ravelry.com



I wish you all
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
read you 2012 (*_*)

No comments:

Post a Comment